Disclosure of Financial Relationships
We may receive compensation from the companies whose product reviews are reviewed on this Website. You can read more about affiliate marketing relationships here.
One of the companies whose customer reviews are posted on this Website, Fast Forward Academy, LLC, is also a business affiliate with whom ACRN Digital, LLC shares common ownership. Fast Forward Academy may pay a referral fee to ACRN Digital, LLC if you click through and purchase products from Fast Forward Academy.
These affiliate marketing relationships and ACRN Digital, LLC's business affiliation with Fast Forward Academy, LLC, do not influence the customer reviews appearing on this Website. The reviews provided on this Website are only those written by actual consumers. Additionally:
- We do not create reviews.
- We do not offer inducements to customers in return for a positive review; pretend to be a customer; or write fake reviews about our own or other businesses' goods or services.
- We do not accept paid reviews.
- We do not edit or alter the reviews (unless they contain profanity, defamatory language, or violate our Terms of Service.
- We use a proprietary method to try to ensure the reviews actually represent reviews of customers who have used the product.
- We publish all reviews, positive and negative, provided they are genuine, lawful and do not violate our Terms of Service.
RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
You understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree to ensure that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and current.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
We may provide various open communication tools on our Website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools (“User Contributions”), which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of User Contributions to our Website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting User Contributions or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any enrolledagentexam.com employees or representatives;
- Gives the impression that they it emanates from us or is endorsed by use or any other person or company if this is not the case;
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ACRN Digital, LLC and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Us, one of our employees, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses [or screen names] associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Website.
You also agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our Website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". THIS MEANS THAT WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT: THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS; OR THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERRORS; OR THE INFORMATION OBTAINED BY USING OUR RESOURCES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY RESOURCES WE PROVIDE WILL BE REPAIRED OR CORRECTED.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICES FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT.
No information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from ACRN Digital, LLC or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We do not offer tex advice
We inform you that, to the extent any advice relating to a Federal tax issue is contained on this Website, or in a communication from us, it was not written or intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (a) avoiding any tax related penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person under the Internal Revenue Code, or (b) promoting, marketing or recommending to another person any transaction or matter addressed in this communication.
Limitation of Liability
ACRN DIGITAL, LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USING OUR RESOURCES, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY CHANGES, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, CANCELLATION, LOSS OF ACCESS, OR DOWNTIME TO THE FULL EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY LAWS APPLY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM AGAINST US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID ACRN DIGITAL, LLC, IF ANY, FOR USE OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
The limitation of liability set forth above shall (i) only apply to the extent permitted by law and (ii) shall not apply to (A) liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct and (B) death or bodily injury resulting from our acts or omissions.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content and materials available on enrolledagentexam.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, Website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of ACRN Digital, LLC, its licensors, or other providers, and are protected by applicable copyright, trademark law, patents, trade secret, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by ACRN Digital, LLC. You may use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print [or download] one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [email protected]
No Right to Use Trademarks
ACRN Digital, LLC, EnrolledAgentExam.com, enrolledagentexam.com, the Website logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such trademarks without the prior written permission of ACRN Digital, LLC. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. We have adopted a policy to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
ENFORCEMENT; TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that we have the right to:
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
We have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS ACRN DIGITAL, LLC (THE COMPANY [AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS] FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES OR US.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you understand that we do not review all material before it is posted on the Website and we do not ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. ACCORDINGLY, WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION REGARDING TRANSMISSIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Website is controlled by ACRN Digital, LLC from our offices located in Orange County, Florida, United States. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Florida, by accessing our Website, you agree that Florida law, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this Website and the purchase of any products or services through this site without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located Orange County, Florida, United States. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
LIMITATION OF TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
ONLINE PURCHASES AND OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
ACRN Digital, LLC
3670 Maguire Blvd., Suite 110
Orlando, FL 32803
Email address: [email protected]
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set out therein.